Remember back in February when we linked to an article about Hawksley Workman that mentioned him having “spent some time in Los Angeles working and writing songs with Golden Globe winning actress Marion Cotillard”? Well, these new songs for Cartier LOVE (Hawksley also recorded an original song) could really be the result. I found this on HawksleyWorkman.com:
While you’re there, make sure you also check out Oscar winner Marion Cotillard’s Hawksley-produced effort “The Strong Ones”.
Also, could it be that it’s him who’s providing the background vocals on Marion’s track?
To find out what exactly those LOVE bracelets are that all of these songs are advertising check out this article at Paste Magazine. And if you have trouble downloading the song from the Cartier website go here.
- How far would you go for love?, posted on May 26, 2008
- Hawksley Workman for Lady Grey, posted on November 18, 2010
- First Interview after Oscar win, posted on June 29, 2008
- Marion Cotillard – a sweetheart and a speleologist, posted on February 13, 2008
- A note-perfect Edith Piaf, posted on February 24, 2008