Remember ‘Little White Lies‘? After very successful screenings during the French Film Festival editions throughout Australia earlier this year the movie is getting its proper theatrical release down under on June 16. Win tickets for sneak previews held June 10-12 here. Visit Hopscotch Films for some clips from the movie with English subtitles.
I added new original promotional artwork for the movie from Australia and Turkey (it was released mid-May) as well as the one for Germany (out on July 7) which looks similar to the Spanish version. This is the place-holder for the German movie website and this is the newly released German trailer (you’ll have to skip to the 1:03 min mark for the actual trailer).
001 Les petits mouchoirs (Little White Lies) – 2010 > Stills
003 Les petits mouchoirs (Little White Lies) – 2010 > Artwork
002 Movie Clips: Little White Lies
‘Little White Lies‘ (Les petits mouchoirs) has been playing in cinemas across the UK and certain parts of Canada since mid-April. Over the past weeks as well as today I’ve added more interviews and promotion material. Here’s an overview:
• Marion Cotillard, Little White Lies, April 11 (full interview)
• Marion Cotillard Interview, AskMen.us, April 9
• Marion Cotillard, The Guardian, April 7
• Why we love Marion Cotillard, British GQ, April
• An Interview with Marion Cotillard, ‘Little White Lies‘ Press Pack
• Little White Lies: Interview with Guillaume, EFE, April 8
• Little White Lies: Director’s Statement & Interviews, ‘Little White Lies‘ Press Pack
• Little White Lies: an honest tale of friendship, joy and heartbreak, The Guardian, March 25
001 Les petits mouchoirs (Little White Lies) – 2010 > Artwork
004 The Independent on Sunday – The New Review (UK) – April 3
001 GQ (UK) – April
001 Various Clippings, scanned by Natalie
004 Tag: Little White Lies English & Spanish Trailer, Subtitled Clip & Featurette
In just little over two weeks, on April 15, ‘Little White Lies‘ (Les petits mouchoirs) will open in the UK. A number of publications have published new interviews with Marion Cotillard – conducted in Paris last December – to promote the movie. By the way, how interesting that one of the publications is actually really called ‘Little White Lies’! I added scans and transcripts – enjoy!
• Style Statement, Vogue India, March (Lady Dior Promo)
• Runaway Train, Little White Lies, March/April
• “I admired Greta Garbo, but I wanted to be Peter Sellers”, Empire, April
• Marion Cotillard, Dazed & Confused, April
• French Fancy, Total Film, May
001 Scans from 2011 > Vogue (India) – March
002 Scans from 2011 > Little White Lies (UK) – March/April
003 Scans from 2011 > Empire (UK) – April
001 Scans from 2011 > Dazed & Confused (UK) – April
007 Scans from 2011 > Total Film (UK) – May
Kindly do not redistribute the magazine scans at another Marion Cotillard fan site as they were scanned exclusively for ‘Magnifique Marion Cotillard’. Thank you.
I added the screencaptures of the Making Of featurette on the ‘Les petits mouchoirs‘ (Little White Lies) Blu-ray. While some of the footage in it is the same as in the Behind the Scenes videos published on Facebook when the movie was in theatres in France there’s still plenty of new pictures of Marion Cotillard so enjoy.
163 Les petits mouchoirs (Little White Lies) – 2010 > Blu-ray Screencaptures > Making Of