You are viewing posts with the tag Interview. Show all posts.
Last Tuesday the Toronto International Film Festival released the full schedule and a guest list. ‘Rust & Bone‘ will screen on the first & second days of the festival:
Thursday, September 6, Visa Screening Room (Elgin), 9:30 PM
Friday, September 7, Ryerson Theatre, 12:00 PM
And Marion Cotillard together with director Jacques Audiard and costar Matthias Schoenaerts are expected to attend as they’re on the released guest list.
If you enjoyed NY Mag’s short summary of Marion’s latest interview you’ll no doubt enjoy Vulture‘s more extensive notes from the full transcript, which I added a while ago:
• Marion Cotillard on Rust and Bone, Playing a Double Amputee, and Hating the Zoo, Vulture, August 21
[edit:] They released some more quotes from the same interview today:
• Plastic Surgery Makes Marion Cotillard Sad, The Cut, August 23
Added a few more stills from ‘De rouille et d’os‘ (Rust & Bone).
New York Magazine features a brand new interview with Marion Cotillard to promote ‘Rust & Bone‘ in their Fall Preview:
• Free Marion, New York Magazine, August 19
Marion is on the cover of the following magazines:
- Grazia Magazine (France) – 20-26 July 2012 (scans, article)
- Vogue Magazine (US) – August 2012 (scans, article, portraits, behind the scenes)
- Vogue Magazine (France) – August 2012 (scans, article)
- Elle Magazine (South Africa) – August 2012 (article – original French article appeared on May 11)
Scans will be added to the site as the magazines become available.
Source: The Fashion Spot
Note: please credit the source if you repost the article as I spent a long time typing them all up by hand, thank you.
The goodies just keep coming. More pictures as well as a ton of behind the scenes photographs from the shoot previously used for L’Express Styles and Paris Match have surfaced as Marion Cotillard graces the cover of tomorrow’s French magazine Madame Figaro. As with the British Marie Claire there are 2 versions of the cover.
I myself have internet problems and will be away so I will not be able to post on here again before August. But Jess & Luise will keep you updated.
I added a few more scans to the gallery. And here are the very interesting articles to go with them:
• The Many Faces of Marion Cotillard, The Hollywood Reporter, May 18, 2012
• Marion Cotillard: D’Aventure et de passion, Studio Ciné Live, Spécial Cannes (read with Google Translator)
• Marion Cotillard : “J’ai besoin de me recentrer”, Psychologies, June 2012 (read with Google Translator)
And a few more:
• Marion Cotillard Talks Rust and Bone and Loving Her Baby Son Marcel, Popsugar.com, May 18, 2012
• Marion Cotillard Talks Rust And Bone, Empire.com, May 18
• Marion Cotillard on E.T, Showbiz Spy, May 25
Marion Cotillard is on the cover of today’s Paris Match. It’s a gorgeous new photoshoot! Already L’Express Styles (scans coming) used a picture from it.
Part of the interview is up too - rest will be transcribed later, for now read it on the scans.
007 Scans from 2012 > Paris Match (France) – May 24-30
I finally also added the pictures and sreencaptures from the official world premiere for ‘De rouille et d’os‘ (Rust & Bone) which took place later in the day last Thursday during the Cannes Film Festival. Marion Cotillard looked flawless in a Dior haute couture ballgown consisting of a bustier top in black wool crepe and a navy tulle skirt. She had her hair swept back in a massive bun decorated with Chopard jewellery. She also wore a white gold Chopard diamond watch and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.
Director Jacques Audiard together with Marion Cotillard & Matthias Schoenaerts were interviewed on Thursday on the official Festival TV channel about ‘De rouille et d’os‘ (Rust & Bone). Contrary to recent interviews posted on this site this one has was simultaneously translated into English so also non-French speakers understand what they’re saying.
As previously announced, Marion Cotillard & Matthias Schoenaerts were interviewed on Le Grand Journal in Cannes right after the opening ceremony. Tomorrow will be a big day for them as it’s the day of the premiere!