I added screencaptures and a clip of Marion Cotillard’s cameo in ‘Anchorman 2‘. She and Jim Carrey are participating in the international news teams battle with their “incredibly polite Canadian news team”. Marion Cotillard’s newsanchor is from French speaking Quebec News – “the real voice of Canada”.
Marion Cotillard and everybody else involved in this scene just got nominated for an MTV Award:
• “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues” — Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, David Koechner and Steve Carell vs. James Marsden vs. Sacha Baron Cohen vs. Kanye West vs. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler vs. Jim Carrey and Marion Cotillard vs. Will Smith vs. Liam Neeson and John C. Reilly vs. Greg Kinnear
Vote for Marion Cotillard & Co. on MTV.com.
060 Anchorman 2 – 2013 > Blu-ray Screencaptures
Marion Cotillard signed Greenpeace’s Tiger Manifesto:
“The thought of tigers becoming extinct is simply unbearable. Man has always fought for territories, now we must come together and fight for the tigers. We have the power to influence the way the products we consume are made. We have the power to protect the forests and the tigers. Please use this power now, join me and sign the Tiger Manifesto! ”
– Marion Cotillard
Greenpeace Tiger Manifesto
I’m fearless for forests! I want the products I use to be free from tiger extinction. Clearing their homes to make way for palm oil plantations in Indonesia must stop, especially when there are better solutions.
I look after myself and I want to know what’s in my products. Don’t make me part of the Sumatran tigers’ extinction.
Yes! I want the products I love to be tiger and forest friendly.
• There are solutions that don’t involve forest destruction. We want clean palm oil and we ask that our favourite brands listen to our voices.
• We believe immediate action must be taken to stop habitat destruction finding its way into the products we love.
• We have the right to know if our favourite products are linked to tiger extinction.
As ‘The Immigrant’ and ‘Blood Ties‘ will be released in the US this spring Marion Cotillard is on the cover of the March issue of Interview Magazine. The interview was conducted by John Cameron Mitchell who directed her L.A.dy Dior short movie and one of Marion’s favourite films: Hedwig and the Angry Inch. In the interview they talk about Lady Macbeth, Hedwig, the 2 movies coming out as well as Marion writing songs. Enjoy the read and the gorgeous new pictures.
• Marion Cotillard, Interview, March 2014
001 Scans from 2014 > Interview (US) – March
009 Sessions from 2014 > Interview