As we previously reported Marion was supposed to provide a design for the benefit of Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque – the organisation helping children from all backgrounds getting much needed heart surgery. However, she was very sad to cancel her involvement as her contract to Dior doesn’t allow her to lend her name to another label (the project also involves fashion house Maje). In her place, Guillaume Canet will sign a piece that will be auctioned off at the end of the planned exhibition.
Source: Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque via Marion Cotillard Web
- Marion designs for ‘Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque’, posted on September 21, 2009
- Christian Dior & Chinese Artists, posted on November 23, 2008
- Marion to attend Costume Institute Gala, posted on April 30, 2009
- Another new project, posted on December 19, 2007
- Marion Cotillard BAFTA Interview Exclusive, posted on February 11, 2013