In my last update about ‘Vivre c’est mieux que mourir‘ – the upcoming collaboration between ‘Heartbreaker‘ director Pascal Chaumeil and its star Romain Duris with Marion Cotillard – filming was scheduled to take place this summer. Back in December Pascal Chaumeil told Premiere.fr:
I can tell you that it’s called ‘Vivre c’est mieux que mourir‘ and that it will star Romain Duris and Marion Cotillard. This will be a little crazier and less romantic than Heartbreaker. Even if it’s still a romantic comedy. And we will most probably be filming it next fall.
Romain Duris confirms this in today’s interview with Le Parisien.
- ‘Vivre c’est mieux que mourir’ Officially Announced, posted on October 1, 2010
- Director confirms “Vivre c’est mieux que mourir”, posted on June 29, 2010
- A New French Movie?, posted on June 19, 2010
- Marion to appear in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’?, posted on February 13, 2011
- 21st Cabourg Romantic Film Festival, posted on June 26, 2007