Relaxnews is reporting that Marion Cotillard will be unveiling the Christmas Window Display at the Parisian Department Store Printemps on November 9. This year, Dior is responsible for the decoration of the store’s windows. It will be inspired by the City of Light and is thus called ‘Inspirations parisiennes’ (Parisian Inspirations).
Passers-by can admire 11 different “fashion” windows during the Holiday Season. Emblematic places of Paris, such as Avenue Montaigne (where Dior is situated) and the Opera, will be staged. The display includes 74 dolls, especially created by the Dior workshops. “There are 12 different models, each faithfully representing iconic collections of Dior Haute Couture, from tailor Bar 1947 to AH Collection 2012 by Raf Simons,” explains the fashion house.
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 2: Up and Up, posted on September 25, 2012
- Dolls for Children in Darfur, posted on November 8, 2010
- Dolls for Children in Darfur, posted on December 9, 2010
- Marion Cotillard: From New York to Paris, posted on November 9, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 7: Lady for a Day, posted on March 21, 2013