Screendaily posted on Monday that the upcoming movie by the Dardenne brothers starring Marion Cotillard and Fabrizio Rongione is titled ‘Deux jours, une nuit‘ or ‘Two Days, One Night‘ in English. And here’s the plot synopsis:
Cotillard will play Sandra, who “helped by her husband, has only a weekend to track down her colleagues and convince them to renounce their bonuses so she can keep her job”.
- Dardennes Discuss Working With Marion Cotillard On ‘Two Days, One Night’ and Wrapping Production, posted on September 16, 2013
- Marion to appear in Dardenne brothers next film, posted on February 25, 2013
- We’re back!, posted on April 28, 2008
- Marion Cotillard Talks ‘The Immigrant,’ ‘Lady Macbeth,’ Scorsese and the Dardennes Brothers, posted on December 7, 2013
- ‘Public Enemies’ status, posted on April 4, 2008