Marion Cotillard is once again the face of a Lady Dior campaign. Photographed by Steven Klein and Jean-Baptiste Mondino for past Dior campaigns, it was photographer Tim Walker’s turn to capture the actress posing alongside Dior bags. Marion wore two designs from the French fashion house’s Resort 2014 collection by designer Raf Simons. The ads were featured two days ago in the Japanese edition of Vogue and are featured today in US’ Vanity Fair.
I have added the print ads from the campaign as well as the making of and its screen captures.
In other exciting news, the International trailer for ‘The Immigrant’ has finally been released! The movie opens in Belgium and France on November 27. A worldwide release has been pushed back with rumours claiming the film won’t be in US theatres before next spring. I have added new stills from the movies, the trailer itself and screen captures of the video. The entire production looks stunning, take a look!
- More from the new Lady Dior Campaign & Behind the Scenes, posted on March 22, 2013
- New Lady Dior Print Ads, posted on March 21, 2013
- Behind the Scenes in Shanghai, posted on April 19, 2010
- Lady Dior updates, posted on December 9, 2009
- L.A.dy Dior – Making Of, posted on December 10, 2011