Back in June we posted about how there was a rumour that Marion might be in Jacques Audiard’s next movie ’Un goût de rouille et d’os‘ (English title: Rust and Bone). The rumour was again raised earlier in the week, this time via a mention on UniFrance’s Facebook page.
We’ll have to wait and see if it gets confirmed, but until then some more information has popped up about the movie.
Marion Cotillard is coming to town.
She is going to be in my area/town October 3rd and this for 10 weeks. She will be shooting the new Jacques Audiard’s movie called “Un goût de rouille et d’os”. (A taste of rust and bones).
Multiple casting sites are looking for a woman between 18-40 who is thin, bilateral femoral or tibial amputee to cover for the main actress (the role that Marion is rumoured to be playing in the movie).
Meanwhile, Alexandre Desplat will be composing the music for the movie.
According to the casting notices the movie will start filming as early as September.
- Matthias Schoenarts about working with Marion, posted on October 3, 2011
- Rumour: Role in Jacques Audiard’s next movie?, posted on June 11, 2011
- ‘Rust and Bone’ DVD Extras, posted on November 12, 2012
- Own ‘Rust and Bone’ on DVD & Blu-ray, posted on March 15, 2013
- New Project: ‘Un goût de rouille et d’os’ Confirmed, posted on September 7, 2011