According to the Orquestra Simfònica de Barcelona (OBC)‘s 2012/2013 Season Programme Marion Cotillard will finally reprise her role as Joan of Arc in Arthur Honegger’s oratorio Jeanne au bûcher (Joana a la foguera) on November 17 and 18 under the directon of Marc Soustrot. She will be accompanied by the choirs Liedercamera, Madrigal and Vivaldi. The concert will be transmitted live on Medici TV on November 17, 2012. The concerts are held in honour of the 600th anniversary of Joan of Arc’s birth.
Read more about Marion Cotillard’s long history with the oratorio in our news archive.
- Interview about Joan of Arc Oratorio, posted on November 4, 2012
- Rewatch ‘Jeanne au bûcher’ & Screencaps, posted on November 18, 2012
- Buy Tickets For The OBC and Marion Cotillard, posted on September 4, 2012
- Tomorrow: ‘Joan of Arc at the Stake’ Live Webcast Only on medici.tv, posted on November 16, 2012
- Marion Cotillard: “Being Joan of Arc is a difficult challenge – but I love it”, posted on November 3, 2012