There’s a new Spring/Summer 2013 Lady Dior Print Ad campaign starring Marion Cotillard ready to be featured in magazines all over the world. Shot again by photographer Jean-Baptiste Mondino it doesn’t so much focus on a specific location as it’s in addition to showcasing the legendary Lady Dior handbag also featuring looks from the pre-fall Raf Simons collection.
The new spots are slated to break in Numéro magazine in France on Monday and in the May issue of Vanity Fair in the U.S., due out on April 9. It will also be showcased, along with making-of images, on diormag.com.
002 Dior > Lady Dior: Spring/Summer 2013 > Print Ads
- The Immigrant Trailer & new Lady Dior campaign, posted on October 30, 2013
- More from the new Lady Dior Campaign & Behind the Scenes, posted on March 22, 2013
- First peek at Lady Dior campaign, posted on November 7, 2008
- New Dior Campaign: Lady Hampton, posted on November 11, 2012
- Behind the Scenes in Shanghai, posted on April 19, 2010