GlamourParis reports that Marion Cotillard has been signed as the new face of the famous Lady Dior bag. The campaign will be shot by talented photographer Peter Lindbergh. Remember, he’s a friend of Marion’s and brought us the pictures in the Italian Vogue as well as the Chopard promotion pictures that appeared e.g. in Elle Oriental.
Here’s an English news post from WWD.com:
Leave it to Christian Dior to add an Oscar-winning actress to its stable of famous faces. Rumor has it Marion Cotillard, star of “La Vie en Rose,” has been tapped as the new face of the perennially popular Lady Dior bag, which was introduced in 1995 and famously carried by the late Diana, Princess of Wales. Look out for the first campaign image featuring Cotillard later this year. Among other famous women who have carried the Lady Dior in advertising are Monica Bellucci, Diane Kruger and Carla Bruni, now the First Lady of France.
- Lady Dior – Behind the Scenes, posted on August 18, 2009
- First peek at Lady Dior campaign, posted on November 7, 2008
- More from the new Lady Dior Campaign & Behind the Scenes, posted on March 22, 2013
- Behind the Scenes of Lady Grey Shoot, posted on October 28, 2010
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 5: 360° Bag, posted on November 29, 2012