I’ve added scans of 2 new Lady Dior Print Ads – courtesy of “vogue28″ and “Flashbang” – one of them is brand new! Also in the gallery a few official behind the scenes pictures (source 1 • 2). I think these are lovely pictures while we await the second batch of Lady Dior Ads.
Speaking of which… Celebrity Hair stylist Ted Gibson blogged about a photo shoot he worked on with Marion Cotillard. Might this be for the new Lady Dior Ads? Who knows…
I was in Morocco for 3 days working with Marion on a fashion shoot that was beyond my imagination. I have never experienced any place like Ouarzazat before It was desert, palm trees, lush vegetation and beautiful weather!!!!!
Marion came to the shoot in a beautiful long sweater, jeans and hair in a bun. Such a movie star!!
We created a very soft, sexy flowing hairstyle with tons of bounce. I used Hairsheet Styling and Build It Blow-Drying Spray to give volume and control because we were shooting outside. I’ll follow up with a picture when the story is published.
- Lady Dior updates, posted on December 9, 2009
- Updates about the Lady Dior campaign, posted on March 6, 2009
- More from the new Lady Dior Campaign & Behind the Scenes, posted on March 22, 2013
- Lady Dior – Behind the Scenes, posted on August 18, 2009
- Desert Palm Achievement Actress Award, posted on December 30, 2009