The new campaign of ‘Miss Dior’ has hit and this time it is Hollywood as the location.
L.A. WOMAN: Marion Cotillard continues to rack up the air miles in her role as a Christian Dior spokesmodel. The Oscar-winning actress — who has already been pictured in Paris, New York, Shanghai and London for the French brand — traveled to Los Angeles recently to pose for photographer Steven Klein at a groovy house by architect John Lautner. She is seen clutching a Lady Dior bag in multicolored crocodile, with a swimming pool and the Hollywood hills in the background. Giovanna Battaglia styled the ad, with Julien d’Ys on hair and Christophe Danchaud doing makeup. The campaign is slated to break in the International Herald Tribune on Nov. 14 and the Financial Times on Nov. 19. French weeklies and December monthlies are to follow.
Source: Women’s Wear Daily
- New Ad for Lady Dior Bag, posted on March 27, 2012
- More from the new Lady Dior Campaign & Behind the Scenes, posted on March 22, 2013
- L.A.dy Dior – Making Of, posted on December 10, 2011
- New Dior Campaign: Lady Hampton, posted on November 11, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 6: Epilogue, posted on March 21, 2013