‘Midnight in Paris’, the film which will open the Cannes Film Festival on May 11, has been sold to more territories.
Spanish sales outfit Imagina announced Tuesday that the territories include: Paradiso (Benelux), Concorde (Germany), Medusa (Italy), Lusomundo (Portugal), Scanbox (Scandinavia), Frenetic (Switzerland), Central Partnership (Russia), Prorom (Romania) and Kinoswiat (Poland).
Sun Distribution will release the film throughout Latin America, Shapira will market the film in Israel, Golden Scene will take it to Hong Kong and Catchplay will once again cover Taiwan.
As previously reported, Sony Picture Classics will be handling the distribution in US, while Mars Films will be releasing the film in France on the same day as premieres at the Cannes Film Festival.
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
- ‘Midnight in Paris’ to open Cannes Film Festival, posted on February 3, 2011
- Picture & Details about ‘Contagion’ Filming, posted on January 15, 2011
- Upcoming Cannes Festival & Pictures From Last Year, posted on May 11, 2010
- More ‘Contagion’ stills released, posted on August 26, 2011
- ‘Midnight in Paris’ gets US release date, posted on March 16, 2011