Great news, I hope this is really happening! Variety reports that Warner Bros. is in talks with Marion Cotillard, Cillian Murphy and Ellen Page to join the cast of “Inception,” which Christopher Nolan wrote and will direct as his next film. Leonardo DiCaprio has already been set to star. Filming is set to begin this summer for a 2010 release.
What is it about? Apparently, “the subject matter has been kept under tight wraps, with the studio describing the film as a contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind.” But The Hollywood Reporter has a bit more information:
However, as the casting process progresses, details are beginning to leak out. DiCaprio’s character is mentioned as a CEO-type, while Cotillard would play his wife. Page is a young college grad student and DiCaprio’s sidekick.”
- Various Scans & Articles from 2012, posted on May 10, 2012
- Marion to appear in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’?, posted on February 13, 2011
- ‘Inception’ has a $200 Million Budget, posted on June 16, 2009
- Marion Cotillard On The Complex Secrets Of Christopher Nolan’s ‘Inception’, posted on June 24, 2009
- 11th Annual Hollywood Awards etc, posted on October 23, 2007