Last Friday, many Spanish websites reported that the governor of Veracruz, Mexico, Fidel Herrera Beltrán announced that they
will received the producers of a Marion Cotillard movie this past Thursday and that she will be filming in Veracruz (source). Before long, they will also meet with Marion herself according to this. Many thanks Nadine for the heads up!
I have no idea what this could be about. Maybe ‘Second Coming‘ – for which she is also a producer – or possibly her documentary about re-forestation projects? What are your thoughts?
- ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs’ Promotion is Picking Up, posted on September 6, 2010
- Preview of Vogue Cover, posted on October 9, 2009
- More pictures from Elle shoot, posted on July 23, 2010
- ‘Le dernier vol’ screening on Saturday, posted on November 12, 2009
- New picture from the ‘Inception’ set, posted on October 23, 2009