USA Today reported last week that Marion Cotillard will be among the women to be honoured at ELLE’s 20th Women in Hollywood event on October 21 at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills. Congratulations!
Fellow honorees will be Penélope Cruz, Reese Witherspoon, Naomie Harris, Melissa McCarthy and Nancy Meyers. Shailene Woodley will receive the Calvin Klein Collection Emerging Star Spotlight Award, and Eva Marie Saint will get the L’Oréal Paris Legend Award.
“This is a special moment for Elle as we mark 20 wonderful years of Women in Hollywood,” says Elle editor-in-chief Robbie Myers in a statement. “The longevity of this annual celebratory event is a testament to the remarkable women we honor who have been setting an example in the entertainment industry with their brilliant work. We’re proud to continue championing these illustrious women in the years to come.”
- Latest events update, posted on November 10, 2013
- Reaction to Golden Globe Nomination, posted on December 13, 2012
- New translation: Marion’s Editorial, posted on April 17, 2009
- Marion to attend Costume Institute Gala, posted on April 30, 2009
- Marion editor of upcoming Elle issue, posted on February 19, 2009