Marion Cotillard could be set for a medieval adventure in Arthur And Lancelot.
The Oscar-winning French starlet is said to have been offered the role of Morgana, the sorceress half-sister to Arthur, in David Dobkin’s upcoming adaptation, Vulture reports.
The Killing’s Joel Kinnaman has already been cast as Lancelot, while Luke Evans, Toby Kebbell, Game Of Thrones actor Kit Harington and his on-screen half-brother Richard Madden are rumoured to be in the running to portray King Arthur.
Filming is scheduled to begin next year.
Following her recent turns in Woody Allen’s Midnight In Paris and Contagion, Marion is reuniting with Christopher Nolan on The Dark Knight Rises alongside Christian Bale, Sir Michael Caine and Anne Hathaway.
Source: The Press Association
- Marion to star in Woody Allen’s ‘Midnight in Paris’, posted on April 23, 2010
- ‘Midnight in Paris’ Trailer, posted on March 28, 2011
- Filming ‘Midnight in Paris’ on Monday, posted on July 28, 2010
- Why we love Marion Cotillard, posted on April 1, 2011
- On the set of ‘Midnight in Paris’, posted on July 6, 2010