Pierre Rabhi and his ecology movement Les colibris announced last Sunday that they’re fillming a documentary with Marion Cotillard called ‘une (R)évolution‘ which will be released in cinemas in the first half of 2012 together with an accompanying book so that the public gives their all for the (environmental) campaign. The movie tells the story of a profound change in society that has started taking place in 2000. It will show what our world might look like as well as examples of pioneers small and large.
To put together this documentary they’re asking the public to help them with a guide of 35 actions for our environment that everyone can take right where they live. They will be holding 22 forums in regions across France to engage the public. Become a colibri to support the movement and to know more.
- New ‘Public Enemies’ Stills, posted on June 12, 2009
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 7: Lady for a Day, posted on March 21, 2013
- Editorial by Marion Cotillard, posted on February 21, 2009
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 1: Fantasia, posted on September 5, 2012
- ‘Mon Clown’ on YouTube, posted on March 17, 2008