According to various reports as well as the official festival website Marion Cotillard arrived at the Cannes Film Festival today. She was spotted wearing a pink dress. Hopefully, we’ll also get pictures soon.
Marion Cotillard is on the list of invitees for the next broadcast of ‘Le grand journal’ on Canal+, Monday, May 18, at 7.05 pm.
Not only will the Lady Dior short film The Lady Noire Affair be unveiled during an intimate diner at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc next week, also all of her upcoming movies – Public Enemies, Nine and Le dernier vol – are being promoted during the festival’s film market. This part of the festival is not open to the public but ScreenDaily reported that a promo reel for Le dernier vol will be shown. Lets hope that means we’ll get to see a trailer soon!
Additionally, word is out that the next stop on Lady Dior’s journey will be New York. Not sure when exactly the first print ads will show up but the short movie for that city will be called The Lady Rouge Affair and will be released at the end of this year. To see the short movies for the remaining 2 – yet unnamed – cities we’ll have to wait till 2010.
- Lady Dior clips & pictures, posted on May 31, 2009
- ‘The Lady Noire Affair’ Stills, posted on May 14, 2009
- Upcoming Cannes Festival & Pictures From Last Year, posted on May 11, 2010
- Lady Dior updates, posted on December 9, 2009
- Lady Dior – Behind the Scenes, posted on August 18, 2009