Marion Cotillard together with other French actors has participated in a spot asking people to sign the petition L’ultimatum climatique. The petition mainly addresses the French president, that he should take a stand for the environment during the upcoming conference in Copenhagen in December. But it also asks the French citizens to support any measures to save our planet and to show their readiness to do so by signing the petition. More information in the Press Release as well as on the official website Copenhague-2009.
Participants in the spot: Charles Berling, Marion Cotillard, Stéphane Debac, Agathe de La Fontaine, Marc Jolivet, Mélanie Laurent, Bernard Lavilliers, Emmanuel Petit, Lea Seydoux, Daniel Bravo & Guizmo De Tryo, Christophe Willem & Zazie.
People who have already signed the petition include Jane Birkin, Guillaume Canet, François Cluzet, Clotilde Coureau, Vanessa Paradis, Sylvie Testud and many more.
- Le Grand Journal, posted on February 20, 2010
- Beds Are Burning, posted on October 1, 2009
- Marion to attend Marrakech Film Festival, posted on November 10, 2010
- Marion to appear on Le Grand Journal and ‘Nine’ Gala, posted on February 9, 2010
- Confirmation of ‘Mistérios de Lisboa’?, posted on September 12, 2009