According to CinemaPassion.Com Marion Cotillard will star in Guillaume Nicloux’s next film ‘La Clé‘. It will be the final piece of a trilogy that include ‘A Private Affair‘ (Une affaire privée), which also starred Marion Cotillard, and ‘Hanging Offense‘ (Cette femme-là). Emma de Caunes, Guillaume Canet, Thierry Lhermitte, Josiane Balasko and Jean Rochefort are also part of the cast. The story follows a young man who starts a search for his father who disappeared. On his quest he encounters numerous characters.
Also in the news: Marion Cotillard isn’t part of the cast for ‘Taxi 4‘, which started shooting last month.
- ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Star Marion Cotillard on Gun Violence: ‘It’s a Vicious Circle’, posted on December 15, 2012
- Rumour: Role in Jacques Audiard’s next movie?, posted on June 11, 2011
- Marion Cotillard’s Sultry Side, posted on July 1, 2012
- An Interview with Marion Cotillard, posted on March 30, 2011
- La Môme Piaf, posted on June 26, 2006