The Lady Dior Saga One Woman – Four Cities starring Marion Cotillard may officially have been closed with the final chapter taking place in London. However, Marion’s involvement with Dior is far from over. A preview of a beautiful new ad shot by photographer Craig McDean was released today. With the St. Basil’s Cathedral visible through the window the setting is officially Moscow in Russia but it was taken a few months ago on a set in Paris because Marion Cotillard wasn’t able to travel to Russia. The print campaign is coinciding with a major Christian Dior exhibition at the Pushkin Museum in Moscow next month as well as with the reopening of its luxed-up Stoleshnikov boutique. Interestingly, Moscow was rumoured to be the city featured in the 4th chapter of the Dior saga a year ago. It is not yet clear how the new ad fits into the Lady Dior saga and whether it will be accompanied by a mini-movie. But the new worldwide print campaign will premiere in Vanity Fair‘s May issue and the ad will then appear in many more May/June issues of a number of magazines including Town & Country, Elle, W and Vogue.
• Source: Women’s Wear Daily
- Behind the Scenes in Shanghai, posted on April 19, 2010
- More from the new Lady Dior Campaign & Behind the Scenes, posted on March 22, 2013
- Behind the Scenes of Lady Grey Shoot, posted on October 28, 2010
- Additional Pictures of Lady Dior in Paris, posted on May 13, 2010
- New Dior Campaign: Lady Hampton, posted on November 11, 2012