In the beginning of 2011 the new comedy series ‘Platane‘ written by Éric Judor will start airing on Canal+. There will be 12 30-minute episodes. Many stars will be making a guest appearance, including Marion Cotillard, Monica Bellucci, Guillaume Canet, Gilles Lellouche, Matthieu Almaric, Vicent Cassel, Clotilde Coureau and Pierre Richard. Main actors will be Éric Judor, Jean-Baptiste Shelmerdine, Arnaud Henriet, Romain Berger, Hafid Ferdjioui and Ramzy. What is it all about?
One sad evening, Eric crashes into a tree – at 70 km/h. After a year in a coma while his comrade Ramzy’s landed a hit with “HP” (sequel to the “H” series), Eric has a revelation: he will get into Arthouse Cinema to prove that he can make a serious, profound and moving film. Despite general skepticism, he decides to write a sequel to “La Môme” (La Vie en Rose) and call it: “La Môme 2.0 Next Generation.” Surrounded by a production team with unproven skills, his clingy friend squatting at his place and rejected by the woman he attempts to win back… Will Eric find the strength to successfully complete this ambitious project which could forever change the image of French cinema?
Already the description sounds hilarious, can’t wait to hear more!
- Update about ‘The Nightingale / Lowlife’, posted on December 9, 2012
- ‘Inception’ at the Box Office, posted on July 21, 2010
- Be in a movie with Marion?, posted on February 15, 2008
- Confirmation of ‘Mistérios de Lisboa’?, posted on September 12, 2009
- Finally something new about ‘Second Coming’, posted on October 15, 2010