According to The Daily Page there will be an open casting call for extras for Marion Cotillard’s upcoming movie ‘Public Enemies’: Saturday, February 16, at Monona Terrace in Madison
The film will be shooting in Chicago and around Wisconsin this spring. Locations in the state are set to include Manitowish Waters and Richland Center, with others sites scouted over the last month including Oshkosh, Milwaukee, Baraboo, and the Capitol in downtown Madison. Now the production is searching for people in the region to work as paid non-speaking extras for these shoots, with the open casting call from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday at Monona Terrace. “We are shooting in the Wisconsin area and need people with great faces for this 1930s period film,” begins an announcement from the extras casting agent. “We are currently looking for men no taller than 6’1″, women should be no taller than 5’8″, and no larger than a size 12. We are also looking for children of all ages.”
To see further details on how to prepare before going to the casting call be sure to read through the information on the afore-mentioned page carefully. Additionally, the article reveals that ‘Public Enemies’ will be shooting from mid-March through to June. Not sure for how long Marion is required on set for her scenes as Billie Frechette.
- ‘Public Enemies’ on UK DVD & Blu-Ray next Monday, posted on October 30, 2009
- ‘Public Enemies’ Character Posters, posted on May 13, 2009
- ‘Public Enemies’ DVD Screencaptures, posted on November 7, 2009
- ‘Public Enemies’ on DVD/Blu-Ray December 8, posted on October 22, 2009
- Rumour: Role in Jacques Audiard’s next movie? (Update), posted on August 10, 2011