Le Journal du Dimanche asked Woody Allen yesterday about who of the ladies from ‘Midnight in Paris‘ are to be expected at the Cannes Film Festival. Rachel McAdams is coming but it he doesn’t know about Carla Bruni. He hopes so but all depends on her schedule and he’ll only know a few days before the festival. But what about Marion Cotillard?
“Marion is expecting a happy event which is very imminent – it’s a matter of weeks, days maybe… So I don’t know. I’d love her to be there because in Cannes people have always extended an exceptional welcome to my work. “
• Source: leJDD.fr
- Upcoming Cannes Festival & Pictures From Last Year, posted on May 11, 2010
- Cannes: Moët Lounge + Out & About, posted on May 28, 2009
- Awards #2: Los Angeles Film Critics Awards, posted on December 10, 2007
- The Immigrant going to New York Film Festival, posted on August 19, 2013
- Cannes fait le mur, posted on May 25, 2007