The rumour of Marion Cotillard starring together with Romain Duris in Pascal Chaumeil’s new movie ‘Vivre c’est mieux que mourir‘ seems to come true:
Heartbreaker director Pascal Chaumeil will direct Marion Cotillard, Romain Duris and Francois Damiens in the story of a dreamer on the run from the police.
Nicolas Duval Adassovsky, Yann Zenou and Laurent Zeitoun of Quad will produce the film based on Zeitoun’s screenplay. Shooting will start next summer and UPI France will release the film in 2012. Kinology is handling international sales.
• Source: ScreenDaily
- ‘Vivre c’est mieux que mourir’ films next fall, posted on January 23, 2011
- A New French Movie?, posted on June 19, 2010
- Director confirms “Vivre c’est mieux que mourir”, posted on June 29, 2010
- Australian Award Nomination, posted on January 8, 2013
- ‘Macbeth’ started filming, posted on February 7, 2014