The San Francisco Film Festival is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. The fest, which runs April 26 – May 10, will screen 200 films from 54 countries and present three world premieres. It has now been announced that “the official closer will be another costume drama, current French b.o. smash “La Vie en Rose” with Marion Cotillard as tragic chanteuse Edith Piaf.” This will mark the film’s West Coast Premiere in the United States. See the festival’s page on the film here.
- International Trailer for ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs’, posted on February 11, 2011
- Official statements, posted on March 4, 2008
- Breakthrough Performance Award, posted on September 28, 2007
- Watch out for… Marion Cotillard, posted on September 27, 2007
- James Gray about Marion Cotillard, posted on December 12, 2012