Today, in a small quiet street in a popular quarter of Paris, filming for Woody Allen’s new movie ‘Midnight in Paris‘ started in a Haussmannian-style building of which the windows were blocked with black curtains. Everything about the set was very discreet yet we now know that the film is set in the Twenties (Source: AFP). How exciting! And as those pictures of Marion Cotillard – taken earlier today (Monday) – prove the time period is definitely flattering her!
- Filming ‘Midnight in Paris’ on Monday, posted on July 28, 2010
- Yesterday on the set of ‘Midnight in Paris’, posted on July 31, 2010
- ‘Midnight in Paris’ Trailer, posted on March 28, 2011
- More from the Set of ‘Midnight in Paris’, posted on July 14, 2010
- Marion finished filming ‘Midnight in Paris’, posted on August 7, 2010