I added 4 new stills from ‘De rouille et d’os‘ (Rust & Bone) and a wonderful article from Dior Mag. In my opinion they found the right words to describe Marion & the movie.
• Dior on the town: Marion Cotillard, Dior Mag, May 28
Here, there is no artifice, no makeup. Bare face, bare soul. No pathos, no screaming, no tears – or few. But there’s such a jostle of complex and contradictory feelings and emotions that come across subtly, profoundly, in a vacant stare, an inflection, a half-smile, in the faintest of gestures. Like a hurricane that might sweep away everything in its path without making the slightest sound. … Here, at age 36, is an actress at the height of her art. And such is her curiosity about the cinema, about human beings and the feelings that drive them, we can be certain that she still has surprises in store, that she hasn’t yet revealed all her secrets.
Once again, he [Jacques Audiard] lays emotions bare and exposes raw sentiment with the cool efficiency of a surgeon and the mysterious profundity of a poet. This film is all the more captivating because it touches, almost without seeming to, the very essence of life.
004 De rouille et d’os (Rust and Bone) – 2012 > Stills
- ‘De Rouille et d’Os’ Stills & Trailer, posted on April 12, 2012
- More Stills from ‘Rust & Bone’, posted on November 26, 2012
- More Stills from ‘Rust and Bone’, posted on August 20, 2012
- Own ‘Rust and Bone’ on DVD & Blu-ray, posted on March 15, 2013
- ‘Rust and Bone’ DVD Extras, posted on November 12, 2012