Remember the ‘Nine‘ Luncheon at New York’s Per Se Restaurant on December 14, 2009 – the day after appearing on the Evening News on French TV and the day before the movie’s New York Premiere? Thanks to Nadine we have footage from it. ET aired a short interview with Marion during the luncheon together with some footage of the ‘Nine‘ New York premiere (more on that event later).
She also told a journalist about her plans for the holidays during the luncheon:
Marion Cotillard told me she’s spending Christmas in Brittany seeing her 100-year-old grandmother. Then it’s off to Tanzania for a week with her boyfriend before journeying to Los Angeles for awards season.
And the lunch — it didn’t end until 4pm, at which point Marion Cotillard just about fainted from jet lag, Nicole Kidman went off to do interviews and several people went home to nap or change and get ready for Ryan Kavanagh’s cozy dinner at the Pierre Hotel’s new lounge for his Relativity Media.
I certainly hope Marion is currently enjoying her week in Africa and able to relax from all the ‘Nine‘ and ‘Le dernier vol‘ promotion frenzy!
- More from the ‘Pippa Lee’ Premiere and ‘Nine’ Luncheon, posted on November 19, 2009
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ has been released, posted on July 20, 2012
- ‘Nine’ Promotion, posted on January 3, 2010
- 50mn inside’s Marion Cotillard segment, posted on November 11, 2012
- More from the ‘Contagion’ NY Premiere, posted on September 11, 2011