In July, Marion Cotillard was once again on the cover of Madame Figaro in France. Known for her passion for the environment, the magazine interviewed her for their “Green” edition and the interview was focused on Marion’s views and every day contributions to the environment. At the end of the article, they did a list of Marion’s six commandments for the environment in which she says she never takes long baths (to save water) and that she cleans her house with white vinegar. The photoshoot for the article is brand new and shot by photographer Jan Welters who had worked with her in 2010 for ELLE
Other than that, Marion has been busy shooting the new movie by the Dardenne brothers. They began rehearsals in June and have been shooting in Belgium for the past few weeks. I added a photo of Marion holding the one month old that was chosen to participate in the movie. You can read the article (in French) here.
During rehearsals, a bakery was chosen in a small town for the shooting of one scene Marion was in. The owners of the bakery, who were present for filming and who played themselves in the movie described Marion as very professional, focused and somewhat shy.
- On the Cover of Madame Figaro, posted on July 5, 2012
- Madame Figaro Japon, posted on January 25, 2011
- Madame Figaro – Quoi de neuf? (What’s New) portfolio, posted on August 26, 2011
- New French articles, posted on July 8, 2009
- On the Cover of Madame Figaro – Cannes Issue, posted on May 5, 2011