I added a few more pictures of Marion Cotillard on the set of the Woody Allen movie ‘Midnight in Paris‘ – mostly taken last Monday, July 26, but also 3 additional ones from July 5.
Woody Allen’s period movie just went into flashback mode. The director took over famed Paris eaterie Maxim’s on Monday night to shoot scenes for “Midnight in Paris” with Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson.
Images taken on the set of the movie so far indicate the action is set in the Twenties, but the scenes filmed at Maxim’s, owned by Pierre Cardin, take place in the late 19th century, in what an insider described as a flashback within the film.
Cotillard donned a yellow dress for the ball scene, which featured some 40 extras, including musicians. Filming stretched into the wee hours, with exterior scenes featuring a coach and horses.
• Source: WWD.com
- More from the Set of ‘Midnight in Paris’, posted on July 14, 2010
- On the set of ‘Midnight in Paris’, posted on July 6, 2010
- ‘Midnight in Paris’ Trailer, posted on March 28, 2011
- ‘Midnight in Paris’ to open Cannes Film Festival, posted on February 3, 2011
- Marion finished filming ‘Midnight in Paris’, posted on August 7, 2010