As on Tuesday, Marion Cotillard and Matthias Schoenarts continued to film for ‘Un goût de rouille et d’os‘ (Rust & Bone) on a private beach called Goéland in Cannes yesterday (source). Their characters Stéphanie and Ali were taking a dip in the ocean. Marion was seen sitting in a wheelchair and it was made to look as if she was wearing prosthetics from the knees downwards. Although the production was trying hard to cut off the view to the set to ensure privacy many of the pictures taken seem very intrusive (those are not included in this update) so I hope production moves to a more secluded area soon.
044 Un goût de rouille et d’os (Rust and Bone) – 2012 > On Set, Cannes, October 12
- Filming ‘Rust & Bone’ in Cannes, posted on October 11, 2011
- ‘Rust and Bone’ DVD Extras, posted on November 12, 2012
- More Rehearsals for ‘Rust and Bone’, posted on October 5, 2011
- ‘Rust and Bone’ Headed to TIFF & Stills, posted on August 17, 2012
- More Stills from ‘Rust & Bone’, posted on November 26, 2012