Back in October Marion Cotillard was on the ‘Contagion‘ set in Chicago filming scenes that are meant to take place at WHO headquarters in Geneva. There’s also an exterior scene involving her character and it is being filmed right now on location in Geneva, Switzerland. Filming is expected to last a total of about 3 hours. They will wrap at lunch time.
- Picture & Details about ‘Contagion’ Filming, posted on January 15, 2011
- More about ‘Contagion’ filming in Geneva, posted on January 25, 2011
- Marion on the ‘Contagion’ Set, posted on November 22, 2010
- New Project: ‘Un goût de rouille et d’os’ Confirmed, posted on September 7, 2011
- Marion Cotillard about Switzerland, posted on February 27, 2008