For yesterday’s international Women’s Day, Reader’s Digest conducted a survey for their magazine Sélection. From January 14 to 16, 2009 they asked 3,755 people in France who they thought symbolizes best the woman of the beginning of the century. Rachida Dati, Sophie Marceau and Claire Chazal claimed the first 3 spots. According to the survey the 21st century’s woman is independent, responsible and dynamic. Among the group of women from politics, journalism, acting, nobel prize winners and more Marion Cotillard came in 12th.
- Career Tribute at Gotham Independent Film Awards, posted on October 10, 2012
- ‘Contagion’ TV Spots, posted on August 7, 2011
- ‘Little White Lies’ to be released in U.S., posted on January 12, 2012
- The 100 Most Beautiful Faces, posted on April 11, 2008
- Marion arrived in LA for Oscars, posted on February 19, 2009