Daniel Day-Lewis – who won a Leading Actor BAFTA last night – loves Marion Cotillard:
Out of the four, it was Cotillard’s that took most by surprise.
“It has been the most incredible adventure,” said the 32-year-old in an emotional speech. “I loved very single second.”
Collecting his prize, Daniel Day-Lewis paid his own tribute to the French star.
“Never mind all the other qualities in her astonishing performance,” he said. “For sheer balls alone, I feel Marion should have this award as well.”
From BBC Press Release
- Palm Springs International Film Festival, posted on January 7, 2008
- Marion to appear on Le Grand Journal and ‘Nine’ Gala, posted on February 9, 2010
- Cotillard: I like mixing it up, posted on October 18, 2012
- Marion will not cross picket line, posted on January 7, 2008
- Actors about Marion, posted on December 2, 2007