Clive Owen quickly left the set of Blood Ties earlier this week to promote his movie ‘Hemingway & Gellhorn‘ at Cannes. PurePeople took the opportunity to ask him about Guillaume Canet and Marion Cotillard:
Unfortunately, I have no time for anything apart from promotion. I flight arrived only a few hours ago and I’m already giving interviews. I’m only here for 48 hours and I have no time to watch movies or to enjoy myself. Anyway, I’m not in the mood: my head is elsewhere. I’m currently filming a film by Guillaume Canet and I can think of nothing else. I leave on Saturday for New York to join the team. I am a big fan of ‘Ne le dis à personne‘ and ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs‘. I was so proud when Guillaume offered me the role. This is a great artist who knows what he wants, and not to spoil anything but he’s a nice person. As is Marion Cotillard, for that matter. When you have the chance to film with her, you understand why she is now a star in the whole world.
- ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs’ Goodies, posted on August 24, 2010
- ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs’ Promotion is Picking Up, posted on September 6, 2010
- ‘Les petits mouchoirs’ – The Verdict, posted on September 9, 2010
- Behind the Scenes of ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs’, posted on June 20, 2010
- ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs’ Trailer & More, posted on July 27, 2010