Ahead of some very exciting new pictures one more “catching-up-post”. Around the release of the music video for Lady Dior Marion Cotillard was featured in the April issue of Vogue Paris. The interview is mostly about music and how it has always helped her to get in character while filming. Interestingly, Marion used Debbie Harry of Blondie as inspiration and model to be able to portray a rock singer in the recent music video.
Her favourite music artists are among others MGMT, Yodelice, Izia, Radiohead, Otis Redding, U2, Bowie, Franz Ferdinand, Regina Spektor, Hawksley Workman, Pixies.
Kindly do not redistribute the magazine scans at another Marion Cotillard fan site as they were scanned exclusively for ‘Magnifique Marion Cotillard’. Thank you.
I also added the 2 songs from Marion’s movies Edy (2005) and Une affaire privée (2002) to the Songs Page.
This reminded me of Marion’s iTunes Celebrity Playlist I never updated about. Unfortunately, I can’t post a direct link as I have no access to the US Store of iTunes. But here’s the information:
- Vogue Paris Scans, posted on August 30, 2010
- ‘Little White Lies’ UK Promotion, posted on March 24, 2011
- Missing 2009 Scans, posted on May 8, 2011
- Madame Figaro Scans, posted on May 7, 2011
- Scans: Elle Oriental & Brazil and other contributions, posted on June 17, 2008