At the end of September 2010 when ‘Inception‘ was about to be released in Italian cinemas Marion Cotillard graced the cover of the Italian Vanity Fair magazine. The photoshoot caught the attention of many internet websites shortly afterwards because it appeared not to have been retouched. I love the idea even if the styling of the hair and the flowery dress might not have been the best choices. Additionally, there are some gorgeous pictures of Marion in costume rehearsing or playing with the rock band Yodélice as well as pictures that have a somewhat everyday life-feeling to them. Enjoy!
If anybody who knows Italian feels like sending in a translation of the exclusive interview please don’t hesitate to do so – it would be much appreciated!
Kindly do not redistribute the magazine scans at another Marion Cotillard fan site as they were scanned exclusively for ‘Magnifique Marion Cotillard’. Thank you.
- Premiere + Vanity Fair March, posted on February 20, 2008
- Making Headlines – Part 1, posted on February 29, 2008
- First look at new Miss Dior campaign, posted on July 8, 2011
- Vanity Fair names Top 10 Stunning French Actresses, posted on June 10, 2010
- Scans from UK Harper’s Bazaar, posted on November 18, 2012