Many thanks Miss Grain from Zhang Ziyi Infos for the scans of last week’s issue of Femina. It’s mostly an interview by François Cluzet with Guillaume Canet. But there’s a gorgeous new photo of the cast as well as some lovely on set pictures. Read the interview on Femina.fr.
Marion Cotillard is featured on the cover of this week’s Styles – sold together with L’Express Magazine. While the cover is an old picture (BlackBook June/July 2009) the inside picture is new and looks like yet another Chopard Photoshoot. The interview is brand-new and interesting (thanks Nadine for the transcript). She talks about how Guillaume Canet is a very talented director. He always finds the right words to voice what he wants from his actors. Also about the personal issues of Marie, her character in Les petits mouchoirs as well as about her search for simplicity in her personal life. She doesn’t want to play a character in her everyday life anymore and is surprised when she looks at pictures of her from 10 years ago when she was wearing much more make-up etc. She also mentions the project by director David Cronenberg [Cosmopolis]: nothing’s signed but she keeps dreaming of starring in the movie.
• Marion Cotillard “J’aspire à l’essentiel”, L’Express Styles, October 13
Kindly do not redistribute the magazine scans at another Marion Cotillard fan site as they were scanned exclusively for ‘Magnifique Marion Cotillard’. Thank you.
- On the cover of Femina & L’Express Styles, posted on May 11, 2011
- Scans from Elle, Premiere, L’Express Styles, Empire, posted on June 13, 2009
- On the Cover of Paris Match, posted on May 24, 2012
- On the Cover of Madame Figaro, posted on July 5, 2012
- Recent Scans & Interviews, posted on December 11, 2011