Finally, pictures from Tuesday’s silent gathering in support of Aung San Suu Kyi have been added to the gallery. There are a few HQ pictures as well as many regular sized ones. Enjoy!
Listen to a short interview (in French) with Marion from the event on RTL.fr.
I’ve been supporting this woman for 14 years now. I was really touched when I discovered her life and what she had to go through. She’s a wonder to me, her purity, she’s someone who’s not afraid. She’s accepted to not being able to see her husband, her children, for the sake of her people. That’s something extraordinary! Information we have about her, her health condition, her…, are frightening. And if these military people, who are deaf and blind, people who are beyond sense and law… if there’s a moment to help reverse this, I believe in it. I believe that bringing as many people as possible in this country up to date on who this woman is and what is going on in that country is not in vain. It’s a start to get her out of prison.
Translation by myself. Please correct me if there are mistakes!!
- More pictures from Silent Gathering, posted on October 15, 2009
- Marion on ‘Le Grand Journal’ tonight, posted on October 6, 2009
- Marion to attend Silent Gathering to support Suu Kyi, posted on October 5, 2009
- Preview of Vogue Cover, posted on October 9, 2009
- Aung San Suu Kyi released from house arrest, posted on November 13, 2010