After having been spotted in Italy filming Nine earlier this month Marion Cotillard made her first official public appearance in 2009. As the new face of the Lady Dior campaign she attended the Christian Dior fashion show during the Paris Haute Couture Fashion week at the Musée Rodin in Paris (France) yesterday. She looked very elegant as you can see for yourself when you click the gallery link further down in this post.
Read a description of the show on Vogue.co.uk. And here some mentionings of Marion:
A-list celebrities sitting front row included actresses Michelle Yeoh and Misha Barton, Ivana Trump, burlesque artist Dita Von Teese, who said she “especially liked the first half of the show,” and French actress Marion Cotillard who called Galliano “a real artist.”
The actress Mischa Barton drooled over the dresses, while the French star Marion Cotillard said more cautiously, “Not all of them – but the white.” She was referring to the slender outfits that punctuated the full skirts that were very Dior from the 1950s.
- Paris Fashion Week – Christian Dior Haute Couture, posted on July 31, 2009
- Additional Fashion Show & BAFTA pics, posted on February 17, 2009
- Public Appearances from 1998 to 2000, posted on November 10, 2012
- Out & About in Paris, posted on September 30, 2008
- Massive 2012 Public Appearances Update, posted on November 10, 2012