After the international promotional tour for ‘Public Enemies‘ but before somewhat disappearing from the limelight to prepare for her upcoming role in Guillaume Canet’s Les Petits Mouchoirs and to take a much deserved vacation (in St. Tropez) Marion Cotillard as the face of Lady Dior attended the Dior Haute Couture Autumn/Winter show during the Paris Fashion Week on July 6. She was pictured with President and Chief Executive Officer of Christian Dior Couture Sidney Toledano, John Galliano, Clotilde Courau and Nora Arnazeder.
“I loved the outside underwear and the black and flesh colors together,” said the petite actress Marion Cotillard, who was perched on Dior platform shoes so high she was on a level with Mr. Arnault. (source)
- Public Appearances from 1998 to 2000, posted on November 10, 2012
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week, posted on January 27, 2009
- Additional Fashion Show & BAFTA pics, posted on February 17, 2009
- Massive 2012 Public Appearances Update, posted on November 10, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 3: Métamorphose, posted on October 18, 2012