Marion Cotillard graced the cover of Daily Telegraph Saturday insert Telegraph Magazine on June 20. Thanks to Lorna I’ve added the scans to the gallery. Please also take time to read the in-depth portrait/interview either on the scans or in our press archive, it’s really well worth your time!
• Dark Star, Telegraph Magazine, June 20
She’s a great and real person who doesn’t fall into the movie stardom cliché. She is an artist first and foremost, and I’ve never seen anyone work so hard in my life. When you went into the rehearsal room, there she would be, working and working. She was just living the role. Daniel Day-Lewis was absolutely blown away by her, as I was, as anybody was.
- Rob Marshall, director of Nine
Kindly do not redistribute these scans at another Marion Cotillard fan site as they were obtained/donated exclusively for ‘Magnifique Marion Cotillard’. Thank you.
- Missing 2009 Scans, posted on May 8, 2011
- ‘Telegraph’ Portraits, posted on September 28, 2009
- Marion on the cover of US Vogue, posted on June 15, 2010
- Scans from Elle, Premiere, L’Express Styles, Empire, posted on June 13, 2009
- Russian Tatler Scans & ELLEN’Cinema, posted on May 29, 2010