On her way from the US west coast to France, Marion Cotillard attended a screening of ‘Rust and Bone‘ (De rouille et d’os) at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema in New York on Thursday evening. It was hosted by The Cinema Society with Dior & Vanity Fair. She was wearing a transparent Christian Dior Spring 2013 dress with black pointy Dior heels (which reportedly caused some problems). Co-star Matthias Schoenaerts & director Jacques Audiard were delayed due to the snowstorm and only arrived in time for the after party at Indochine – which Marion however had to miss since she had to catch her flight to France.
On the red carpet Vulture asked Marion Cotillard about how she feels when she hears the Katy Perry song ‘Firework’:
• Marion Cotillard Is Not a Big Katy Perry Fan, Vulture, November 10
- Marion Cotillard Is Not a Big Katy Perry Fan, posted on November 10, 2012
- AFI Fest: ‘Rust and Bone’ Premiere & Tribute to Marion Cotillard, posted on November 6, 2012
- Marion Cotillard talks to MTV, posted on November 29, 2012
- Marion Confirmed for TIFF, posted on August 23, 2012
- More ‘Rust and Bone’ Stills & Clips, posted on December 20, 2012