No, I haven’t found the acceptance speech video. But I added loads of additional pictures. WWD reports:
Cotillard received an honorary award in recognition of her film career and was so eager to collect her award, her chair flew back when she stood. “Oh my god, thank you so much,” she whispered in her charming French elocution to the good Samaritan who lifted it back up.
I also added a transcript of Marion’s interview backstage after the tribute (some really good & new questions in there), courtesy of Examiner.com, and additionally they also report the following interesting tidbit:
Later, Marion was overjoyed discussing family life and her baby. “He’s 18 months old now!” The starlet seemed in high-spirits and as a bystander put it “had the best energy out of all the talent there.” The actress stayed until the very end, and even took photos with star-struck fans outside afterwards.
Also, TV Alert: Marion Cotillard is a guest on the Charlie Rose Show tonight (Wednesday night, 11pm on PBS). Who’s excited?! I certainly am. Be sure to tune in if you live in a place where you get this show on the TV! Use PBS Stationfinder to help find out the exact time for your location (in the US).
- 22nd Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards, posted on November 28, 2012
- Harper’s Bazaar Women of the Year Awards, posted on November 5, 2012
- Gotham Awards & European Film Awards, posted on December 3, 2007
- Career Tribute at Gotham Independent Film Awards, posted on October 10, 2012
- Interview with Marion Cotillard backstage at IFP Gotham Independent Film Awards, posted on November 28, 2012