Marion Cotillard attended the Maud Fontenoy Fondation Gala this past Tuesday, June 8 – on World Ocean Day – at the Hotel de la Marine in Paris, France. The foundation by French sailor and UNESCO Ambassador for the Oceans Maud Fontenoy is determined to fight to save the oceans and protect the coastlines. Read more about their work here.
I will add more pictures when I have more time. Added lots of pictures of Marion in her adorable “French” outfit. In the meantime I added some additional pictures to previous events.
- More from La Rochelle & Telluride Rumour, posted on August 30, 2012
- On the Cover of Paris Match, posted on December 16, 2010
- Marion at the Costume Institute Gala Benefit, posted on May 4, 2010
- La Journée des oubliés des vacances, posted on August 21, 2012
- Massive update about ‘Le dernier vol’, posted on October 30, 2009